Chat with Lynn Kurland on 11/14

  • Sara Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2000
      Please join us in the Writerspace Romance Readers chatroom Tuesday night
      (11/14) at 9pm Eastern Time when we chat with bestselling author LYNN
      KURLAND about her newest release, IF I HAD YOU.

      In this "delightful and humorous" (Booklist) portrait of 13th century
      England, a man returns home from a war to the enchanting woman who leaves
      him breathless with longing -- and to a treachery that places them both in
      terrible danger. He was her childhood champion. She reminds him of things
      he'd rather forget. Forgetting is NOT an option.

      Please join us at http://www.writerspace.com/chat Tuesday night at 9pm
      Eastern to talk with Lynn Kurland - and be sure to check out the upcoming
      schedule of more chats with fabulous romance authors.

      Sara Reyes
      http://www.Writerspace.com -- websites for writers <> communities for readers
      DFW Readers Tea Group dfwtea-subscribe@egroups.com
      HeartBeat http://www.writerspace.com/HeartBeat
      Up-to-Date releases, author signings and conferences - Writerspace Calendar