Re: [aarlist] New Buys

  • falcon58
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000
      It's one of those 'good book shopping days' when you leave the store and you
      have the all the books in your list.
      I bought
      1- A Knight's Vow/medieval/Candice Kohl
      the first in a trilogy, it says the author is a newcomer, so
      I'm assuming this must be her first book
      2- His Lady Bride/medieval/Shelley Bradley
      it also says the author is a newcomer but I could have
      sworn she wrote a book called One Wicked Night?
      3- The Enchantress/Tudor/May McGoldrick
      4- A Hint of Heather/Hanover/Rebecca Hagan Lee
      5- Daughter of Destiny/Regency/Tracy Fobes
      I have it on good authority (LINDA HURST) that this
      is a good read, can't wait to dig in.
      6- Never a Lady/Victorian/Marlene Suson
      7- Dryden's Bride/medieval/Margo Maguire
      8- Halloween Knight/medieval/Tori Phillips
      9- The Duke's Desire/Regency/Margaret Moore

      Well that's it for now, goal is to finish 4 books at week's end. Have to
      save 3 books for my trip next week. Then back to the bookstore again.
      Happy reading everyone!

      ... Falcon
      Book Goddess