book

  • Leslye Tomasek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 6:32 AM
      Hello, I am new to this group. I wanted to share a book with
      you. "Highland Bride" by Janet Bieber. It was enjoyable.
      Leslye
    • Marilyn Grall
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7 8:59 AM
        At 01:32 PM 6/7/2000 -0000, you wrote:
        >Hello, I am new to this group. I wanted to share a book with
        >you. "Highland Bride" by Janet Bieber. It was enjoyable.
        >Leslye

        Welcome to the group, Leslye!

        Marilyn Grall mgrall@...
        http://eclectics.com/marilyngrall A SAXON'S LOVE ~ COMING IN JUNE
        Check out the new cover for IN SEARCH OF AMANDA:
        http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/insearchofamanda.htm
      • Leslye Tomasek
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14 5:26 AM
          Hi all I finished reading "The truelove bride" by Shana Abe. I am
          sorry to say that I was disappointed! Like I said the other day I
          just couldn't get "in" to the book. This angers me because I had
          bought 2 of her books to read.. Anyone else read her stuff?
          Leslye