10 releases in 1st year as author!Thank you Siren Publishing

  • maywater
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      HUGEMONGOUS Thank You to everyone at Siren Publishing for helping me make this happen. It has been a spectacular ride. ALL of you are amazing! Love & Warmth, May
      http://www.bookstrand.com/may-water
      http://www.facebook.com/MayWater

      Releases:
      BALLS TO THE WALL DETECTIVES Inc.(May 2012)

      Love Beyond all Dimensions Series:
      MAGNIFICENT KING
      SPIRIT TWINS
      IN THE BEGINNING