PROMO: Lady of Valor by Tina St John (x-posted)

  • tinastjohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Hello, everyone!

      Just wanted to let you know that LADY OF VALOR, my second medieval romance
      from Ballantine Books went on sale this week! Kathe Robin of Romantic Times
      awarded it 4 Stars, calling it a "reader's delight" and "just what medieval
      romance fans desire." TheRomanceReader.com also gave the book 4 Stars,
      saying it's "a trip to the 1100's well worth the time." I hope you'll agree!

      Check out my website (www.tinastjohn.com) for additional reviews, first
      chapter excerpts of both my titles, as well as a brand-new reader contest
      where you can win an autographed copy of either LADY OF VALOR or my debut,
      LORD OF VENGEANCE! (Contest ends April 30th)

      Until then, happy reading and all my best!

      --Tina :) www.tinastjohn.com (Updated for April!)
      LADY OF VALOR ~ Ballantine/Ivy Books ~ On Sale NOW!
      LORD OF VENGEANCE ~ Fawcett Gold Medal ~ Also Available!
      **Nominated for 1999 RT Reviewer's Choice, Best Medieval**
      **Finalist for 1999 HOLT Medallion, Best First Book**