Re: ICS training

  • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 1999
      Hi Susan , this is a little late but I know that the ICS Medical Biller course
      is fairly new. I have a friend that is taking their Transcriptioning course
      and seems to be very satisfied with it. They are accredited which means that
      if you ever want to get certified they're certificate counts toward that. The
      have supplied all of her books, tapes, and even the dictation machine and she
      only paid $1000 for the whole course. I am in school here in NJ now and ICS
      sent her that same materials that we had to use to learn transcriptioning. So
      gathering the information I can only assume that the billing course can't be
      too far off base. You can order the information from them about the course
      with no obligation to sign up. They will send you a complete list of
      everything the course covers, materials included and what the cost is. Usually
      it's only about $50 a month. Let me know what you decide

      Tara