File removal

  • reeki8
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Happy Holidays List members! Just a short note to let you know I
      have removed some links and files that are not appropriate material
      for a Medical Billers List. I am sorry for the emails to you
      regarding these subjects. Please email me if you find any in your
      posts from MBL and I will remove them promptly.

      I hope that everyone is HIPPA compliant and that you will have a
      great Medicare New Year! Ho ho ho!

      Jo An

      GRIN No, not too much Egg Nog yet!