Patient Scheduling Software

  • Jonty Yamisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi, my name is Jonty Yamisha. I run a medical billing service.
      Recently a physical therapy practice asked me to extend my services
      and start handling pre-certification for their patients.

      I have an amazing billing system, but I'm looking for a seperate
      scheduling system that I can use to keep track of patient visits.
      Ideally, I need something web-based (I'm about 40 miles away from
      this client) that keeps track of patient visits, and then
      automatically lets me know when the patient is down to only 3 or 5
      visits, and reminds me to re-precertify.

      It's important that it be shared or web-based because I would be
      relying on the physical therapy office to keep track of cancelled
      visits and/or re-scheduled visits.

      This is the biggest hurdle for me. I could easily just use a paper
      calendar and keep track of visits, but since I'm not in the office,
      and because it's a high volume operation, keeping track of
      cancellations, no-shows and re-scheduled appointments would be very,
      very difficult.

      Can anyone suggest anything for me? The biggest thing is the ability
      for the physical therapy office to update information, and my office
      to view it.

      -Jonty Yamisha
      CEO, Medical Partners Group, Inc.
      www.medicalpartnersgroup.com