Re: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 337

  • Rashmi Yadav
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2002

      Sound health is a God sent blessing!!!

      But how many of us are eternally lasting entities? Give it a thought and it�ll take the lid off the cloak-and-dagger of life.......

       Yes, it�s a blatant truth that we are all susceptible to fall critically ill at some part of our life. And our bank balance can fatally crash while submitting to the requests of extensively high medical bills in affording the quality treatment. Sooner you see the big picture, faster you realize the facts!

      Free yourself from this aching burden on your head that hovers constantly reminding you to SAVE for unforeseen health hazards.

      Massive Turn Ons in Renewed MEDICLAIM Plan:

      • Cashless Hospitalization Benefit

      •  Ease Of Availing Claim

      • Provision for Domiciliary Hospitalization

      • Family Discount of 10% on Net Premium

      • Reimbursement Of  All Medical Bills

      We are your well wishers assuring you a tension free lifestyle and providing you the best of medical benefits with the name MEDICLAIM� From UNITED INDIA�an answer for your recurring health worries.

      What medical insurance does is to take care of all the medical expenditure in case you fall ill

      In the coming years, healthcare costs are expected to rise astronomically.........

      And what more! You get 100% tax deductions on the premiums up to Rs.10, 000/- under section 80-D of Income Tax Act. Now tell us, has anyone offered you such a service earlier....!

      Now let�s get set and go.....

      We are experts in medical insurance products and can accommodate almost any request. Give us a call; you will be pleasantly surprised!

      Contact Rashmi @ (022) 2836241 / 2875098/ 2836428

      Do you Yahoo!?