Keep Yourself Away From All The Medical Bills

  • rashmi_mediclaim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2002
      Hi All!!

      This is really one of the informative group. Many of us has diffrent
      queries as regards to Medical Bills a. Here we can share as well as
      find solution for all those queries.

      With United India has a unique product called "MEDICLAIM" through
      which we can get rid from all the Medical Bills.

      To Know More Visit To http://www.anurash.com/mediclaim/mediclaim.htm

      CHEERS!!
      RASHMI