HI

  • caster16
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      HI

      Fellow Members.

      Let me start by Introducing myself. My name is Monish Paul and I work
      for a Medical Billing company here in India. We have a 240 seat
      Billing capacity and currently we are utilizing about 92 seats.

      We are looking for more business in this segment, all those freelance
      billers, Billing Companies etc ( anyone who is intersted ). Can
      outsource their Business to us, We are more than capable of handling
      any amount of business in this segment. What this would mean is less
      overheads and more profit margins.

      If more information is require please do send an email to
      mna@... and we will be more than happy to develope a mutually
      benefiting relationship.

      Take care
      Monish Paul