independent healthcare IT consultants

  • faronmoore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      I have started a group composed of independent healthcare IT
      consultants and those healthcare organizational representatives that
      want to have direct access to them (no fees).

      The organization is by invitation only, but if you feel you are ine
      one of these two categories, please do request an invitation for
      yourself via email to: Request_invite@... and send comments
      about what role you play in the world of healthcare IT consulting
      and contracting (as a provider or user).

      Thank you all.

      Faron Moore D.Ph.
      Principal, Integrated Healthcare Informatics, L.L.C.
      http://www.ihinfo.com
      Faron@...
      (405) 824-7804