Re: Welcome to MedicalBillers@onelist.com

  • Vickie Hinds
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 21, 1999
      Most of those ads like like are from companies that are trying to sell
      software. The software is not worth the price. Also they claim they will
      provide you with clients and it is just a national list of providers. (Can you
      tell I've been there, done that?)

    • Dorothy A Hanussak
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 24, 1999
        Hi Judy,

        You could go either of two ways. Many colleges offer courses for medical
        billing. You could also get a job in a MD office and get some experience
        and training there if they would agree to train you.

        Dottie Hanussak L.P.N., C.M.A., C.M.O.M. Express Medical Billing
        Member of NEBA, PAHCOM, A.H.I.M.A., A.A.M.A.,

        I get paid to surf the Web. I even get paid when my friends are
        surfing! (Which is why I have my ID# EHP772 as the last six digits in
        this hot link.) Hit the link now. Sign up (less than a minute - NO
        SURVEY).
        http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=EHP772