At home

  • Lisa Marbella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002

      Does anyone out there work from home?  I am looking to get certification or diploma in transcription or billing/coding, if this would help me work from home.  I have over 17 years of medical billing experience and 8 years of experience in bookkeeping.  I have learned everything on the job.  I do not see to many businesses in Washington State that are operating from their homes?

      So is there a market for transcription or billing/coding at home?  What courses are the best for doing from home?

      Thanks for any advice you can give.

      Lisa

      lisa@...

    • caster16
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
        Dear Lisa

        We are a Medical Billing Company here in India. Just a thought why
        don't u cut your overheads and processing and operations time down to
        Zero and procure the business and outsource it to us.

        We are a 240 seat Billing Company in New Delhi India operating for
        the past 1 year. Currently out of the 240 we have work for 92 seats.
        and an Accuracy level of 97.7%.

        We can work a mutually benefiting deal. IF interested please do drop
        me a line at mna@...

        take care
        Monish Paul