Establishing a Fee Schedule

  • opsmd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2002
      I am assisting a group in the Birmingham, Alabama, area set up a
      family practice. Would anyone be willing to share information on
      what your usual & customary charges are in that area? We are trying
      to set their fees, and it would be helpful to know what other primary
      care physicians in the area are charging, primarily for the 99201-
      99215 and preventive visit codes. Any guidance, even if it is a
      percentile of the McGraw-Hill or another fee structure, would be very
      helpful. Also, if anyone works in the Birmingham, AL, area and would
      be willing to discuss other issues, I would be very appreciative for
      a contact in that area.

      Thanks in advance,
      April Arzate
      OpsMD, Inc