Re: Welcome to MedicalBillers@onelist.com

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 20 5:57 PM
      Wyman,

      BE CAREFUL!!! There are many out there just ready to take your money and
      waste your time. I have seen it and spoke with many!

      Jo An
    • Dorothy A Hanussak
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 24, 1999
        Hi Judy,

        You could go either of two ways. Many colleges offer courses for medical
        billing. You could also get a job in a MD office and get some experience
        and training there if they would agree to train you.

        Dottie Hanussak L.P.N., C.M.A., C.M.O.M. Express Medical Billing
        Member of NEBA, PAHCOM, A.H.I.M.A., A.A.M.A.,

        I get paid to surf the Web. I even get paid when my friends are
        surfing! (Which is why I have my ID# EHP772 as the last six digits in
        this hot link.) Hit the link now. Sign up (less than a minute - NO
        SURVEY).
        http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=EHP772