new member... OVERWHELMED...

  • justaneverydaymom
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      Hello! My name is Christy, I have recently completed the Medical
      Billing course offered from At Home Professions. I did really well on
      the course (97) and I am ready to get out there and jump right in!
      I'm looking for a group that can help me along on this new
      adventure... Have I found that place? I hope so! I look forward to
      getting to know you all and hearing about your experiences.

      Thank you,
      Christy