Need CPT list with descriptors...

  • psheya
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2002
      Hi there,
      I need to get the Medicare fee schedule, (like from the Medicare web
      page), but that has descriptors for the CPT codes, which the Medicare
      page does not. Does anyone know a useful link?

      TIA,

      PJS ;)
    • dana wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2002
        All you have to do is buy a CPT book or coding software such as Encoder Pro
        which is what I use. Good Luck