Web Site

  • jyamisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hi, I launched my Web site a few months ago, and I've been slowly
      building and directing more and more traffice towards it.

      I am posting to this list for 2 reasons. First, I invite you all to
      vist my web site; secondly, I was wondering whether anyone
      participates in any link/banner exchange networks. The more Web sites
      that are linked to any single site, the better it ranks on search
      engines, and easier it is to find... I want to increase my cross-
      linking, but I also want to make sure that I'm cross-linking only to
      reputable organizations.

      Does anyone have any input?

      By the way, here is my URL: www.medicalpartnersgroup.com

      -Jonty Yamisha