AD: Medical Billing: Home-Based Business Book 4 sale

  • thetrices
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      For sale: Medical Billing: Home-Based Business "Success in
      Marketing and Consulting" by Merlin B. Coslick

      $5.00, I will be paying for the shipping and handling.

      This book has proven to be a most powerful asset in obtaining my
      first clients. Now that I have three I pretty much have the feel for
      the selling phase and will no longer be needing the book. The book
      is in near perfect condition, there are a few passages that I looked
      back at a lot that I highlighted.

      I will accept paypal or a money order.

      Please email me privately if interested: mtrice @ worldnet . att .
      net (Take out the spaces)