Re: New poll for MedicalBillers

  • strawberry332
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002
      Thank you, Lisa

      www.hcfa.gov/hipaa/hipaahm.htm .

      > Also try http://oig.hha.gov/ these are all sites I follow up on. I
      > bookmarked them in the egroup bookmarks also.
      >

      > Hope this helps,
      >
      > Lisa

      Groups
      > > web site listed above.
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=221000.1882886.3380087.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      05

    • MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2005
        MedicalBillers group:

        With more of us have less time in our jobs, it is hard to make sure we are reading insurance and billing updates. Going to web sites can be a time at work for updates you just do not have. My question for you is would you like to have a audio podcast targeted just for your provider specialty delivered to your desktop? This audio feed would allow you to listen to the update when and where you wish. At work, in your automobile,while shopping or while relaxing at home. With the new Podcast technology and RSS Feed this can be accomplished easily. Your feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

        o Yes I would love to learn more about how Podcasted updates can simplify my job
        o No I enjoy reading my updates and my provider allows time for this.
        o Please give me more information on this technology
        o Why update lets just bill blindly! <GRIN>

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2008
          MedicalBillers group:

          Which would you consider to be the most rewarding, doing medical billing from your home or from an office?

          o At Home
          o At an office
          o At an office and at home
          o Work for a medical billing company