New poll for MedicalBillers

  • MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002

          -----Original Message-----
          From: strawberry332 [mailto:strawberry332@...]
          Sent:
          Friday, February 08, 2002 4:17 AM
          To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: New poll for MedicalBillers

          where can we access the new quidelines?

          --- In MedicalBillers@y..., MedicalBillers@y... wrote:

          > Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
          > MedicalBillers group:
          >
          > With the new HIPPA Guidelines that will
          > be in place, how many, at home, billers
          > will be looking for some other way to
          > make a living?
          >
          >   o Staying with billing at home
          >   o Going to use my skills elsewhere
          >   o Not  sure

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

        • strawberry332
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002
            Thank you, Lisa

            www.hcfa.gov/hipaa/hipaahm.htm .

            > Also try http://oig.hha.gov/ these are all sites I follow up on. I
            > bookmarked them in the egroup bookmarks also.
            >

            > Hope this helps,
            >
            > Lisa

            Groups
            > > web site listed above.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=221000.1882886.3380087.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
            05

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2005
              MedicalBillers group:

              With more of us have less time in our jobs, it is hard to make sure we are reading insurance and billing updates. Going to web sites can be a time at work for updates you just do not have. My question for you is would you like to have a audio podcast targeted just for your provider specialty delivered to your desktop? This audio feed would allow you to listen to the update when and where you wish. At work, in your automobile,while shopping or while relaxing at home. With the new Podcast technology and RSS Feed this can be accomplished easily. Your feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

              o Yes I would love to learn more about how Podcasted updates can simplify my job
              o No I enjoy reading my updates and my provider allows time for this.
              o Please give me more information on this technology
              o Why update lets just bill blindly! <GRIN>

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 25 1:23 PM
                MedicalBillers group:

                Which would you consider to be the most rewarding, doing medical billing from your home or from an office?

                o At Home
                o At an office
                o At an office and at home
                o Work for a medical billing company