Re: Welcome Lester8)

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 1999
      Welcome Lester,

      It is great to have you with us! Your question is very broad and could
      cover much territory! ;-) Could you be more specific. So many reimbursment
      issues to be researched...so many problems. :-) What part of the country
      are you from. As you know.. billing can be much different from state to
      state!

      I will be looking forward to your comments.

      BTW do you have icq?????

      If so add me for Medical Billers Chats 1840755

      Jo An
    • Lester E. Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 1999
        I am looking at how the process is organized and managed. Is the
        reimbursement process an intricate piece of the practice or kind of an after
        thought. I am not too concerned about coding issues, but I am interested in
        how systems (computers) are being used to aid in this process. Are they
        being used efficiently or are staff members having to work at making them
        work. I guess by basic question would be are there things you think can be
        done to make process work better or do you think it's the best it's going to
        get.