Fw: Help!

  • Healthcare Billing Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002

      From: Janecia
      Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 7:53 AM
      Subject: Help!

      Hello Everyone,

      Once again I have to ask for your advice.  I have an appointment to meet with a doctor on tomorrow, and I am not prepared whatsoever.  I will be offering him full service practice management, but I dont know yet exactly what he needs.  I have no marketing materials other than the flyers and letters that I made myself.  I am not good at doing interviews and sales presentations.  I know that they called me so they want a billing service, but what I need to know is:
      1.  What do I ask when I get there?
      2.  What should I expect from this first interview?

      Any advice or guidance I will very much appreciate.  I hope someone can help me.  I am really mervous and excited.

      Janecia