Need Some Helpful Advice

  • healthcarebillingsolutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hello,

      My name is Janecia and I am in the process of starting my own
      practice management and billing service. I have 5+ years of
      experience doing claims processing and am now ready to go out on my
      own. I am having trouble getting doctors. I am going to try cold
      calling and would like any suggestions on what to say when I call. I
      am not very good at telemarketing. I would appreciate any advice
      anyone has to offer.