Startup company

  • jyamisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      I know that discussion groups must get tons of posts like these, but
      here it goes:

      My wife and I recently started a full service medical billing center.
      She has about 3 years of experience, working for a full service
      medical billing center. (She collected around $250,000 a month in AR.)

      I have about 3 years of experience running consulting companies.

      We spent about 8 months planning, and in November, we launched. It is
      the middle of December, and we currently have 2 clients. I got these
      2 clients by relentlessly cold-calling doctors out of my HMO
      directories.

      Here is my question: Aside from cold-calling (which I'm actually not
      bad at), what can I do to get clients in the door? My sales goal is
      to line up 5 - 7 clients by the end of March, 2002. Of course, my
      budget is limited, but I'm an experienced sales person, and I'm not
      afraid of hard work.

      Does anyone have any words of advice for me?

      -Jonty Yamisha

      www.medicalpartnersgroup.com