Re: Doctor won't pay

  • smackz_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2001
      Thank you all for your replies. After threatening to take him to
      court I did get less than half of what he owes me just this month. I
      have sent him another bill and hoping he will pay it but I am not
      holding my breath. I will threaten him again with court if he
      doesn't pay. I have been putting there is a $25 late fee if the
      payment is not received by the 15th on the bottom of all my
      statements I have sent him. But that doesn't seem to matter to him.
      Thank you,
      Cindy