Re: [MedicalBillers] Doctor won't pay

  • reeki8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hello Cindy, I have had the same problem. I will never ever bill again at
      home for a Doctor unless I have a deposit up front. Boy did I get burned.

      I hope that you get your money. I know how hard we work.

      Jo An
      Fustrated in MI
    • smackz_2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2001
        Thank you all for your replies. After threatening to take him to
        court I did get less than half of what he owes me just this month. I
        have sent him another bill and hoping he will pay it but I am not
        holding my breath. I will threaten him again with court if he
        doesn't pay. I have been putting there is a $25 late fee if the
        payment is not received by the 15th on the bottom of all my
        statements I have sent him. But that doesn't seem to matter to him.
        Thank you,
        Cindy