Introduction

  • sia007@Bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 28, 2001
      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc.
      3650 North Federal Highway, Suite 209
      Lighthouse Point, Florida 33064 Lic# A9900053
      Tel: (954)783-5999
      Fax (954)943-5006
      Email: sia007@...
      Web page:http://southernintelligence.com

      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are
      expanding our operations nationwide by conducting complete
      investigational services for the insurance industry in the State of
      Florida. Our firm also has managed, directed and evaluated
      affiliates throughout the nation in matters pertaining to fraud.
      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc. is comprised of retired Federal,
      State and local law enforcement personnel, with extensive experience
      in the investigation of liability and fraud.
      INVESTIGATIONAL SERVICES FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
      · Specialized, in depth investigation of insurance fraud nationally,
      internationally or as requested.
      · Identify, locate and interview witnesses, police, fire, ambulance,
      and tow truck personnel.
      · Locate, inspect, and trace origin of suspected vehicles.
      · Provide accident reconstruction and scene diagrams utilizing still,
      video and aerial photography.
      · Locate accident, exemplar, and reference vehicles; locate product
      sales and service histories.
      · Search for and obtain product literature.
      · Search for and arrange purchase of media / freelance photographs
      and videos.
      · Obtain weather reports and weather data from federal and / or
      county sources.
      · Obtain as-built plans and road construction profiles.
      RESEARCH
      Where available public records can be accessed by computer or
      original recording media automatically or in person.
      Other types of in-depth research undertaken.
      PHOTOGRAPHY
      · Photograph accident site, accident vehicles, exemplar vehicles, and
      products.
      · Locate and obtain media / free-lance photographs.
      · Locate and obtain aerial and microlog photographs.
      · Full video service.
      · Negatives scanned to CD-ROM.
      PUBLIC AGENCY REPORTS
      These include police reports, fire / arson reports, OSHA reports,
      coroners/medical examiners reports, and Workers Compensation
      Appeals Board cases.

      ASSET INVESTIGATIONS
      · Vehicles, vessels, aircraft and real property.
      · Fictitious Business Name Filings.
      · Financial resources located.
      EXPERT WITNESSES
      Identify other cases in which the expert has testified. Identify and
      obtain papers published by the experts. Background on experts.
      TRIAL PREPARATION
      · Service of process.
      · Assistance in trial.
      · Management of witnesses.
      · Juror Interviews.
      WORKERS COMPENSATION INVESTIGATIONS
      · Activity / Employment Checks.
      · Background verification and investigation.
      · Interviews.
      · Evidence acquisition and storage.
      MARITIME INVESTIGATIONS
      · Loss/fraudulent property claims
      · Personal Injury
      · Assault bodily injury
      · Sexual harassment/battery
      My personal assurance is that our firm will provide exemplary service
      to your organization due to the distinguished expertise and integrity
      that is contained in our organization. We welcome and appreciate
      your consideration for any of your investigational requests.

      Sincerely,

      Joanne Hendricks
      Investigator
    • Paul G. Silverio-Benet
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 30, 2001
        Hello,
        I am new to this group.
        my name is Paul. I am a Healthcare Consultant, working at Accuchecker.
        I am located in Miami,FL.

        Accuchecker, handles many different aspects in the Health industry.
        We have handled over 600 case involing Medicare and / or Medicaid
        Audits. We done medical compliance for many practices. We offer
        software, and support services.

        I can be reached at:

        305-470-9100 or toll free: 1-800-777-9073

        email: pard22@...

        other sites of interest:

        http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ackaccuchecker

        Thank you for the opportunity of being part of this group.
      • nicole mezni
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          My name is Nicole, and I am new to the group. I have been working in the billing field for several years, but in the next few weeks, I will be billing from home for my first client-a small urology practice.

          I'm extremely nervous, because I'm not sure what to expect. I'm hoping to use all of the knowledge I have, but I know doing it from home is totally different.

          I'm just wondering about NPI numbers and things like that. Do I need to register with Medicare or the insurance companies? As far as I know, I will be 'dialing into' the office's computer system and billing that way. Anyone have experience with that?

          Any advice or experiences welcome! :) I look forward to getting to know you all better, and hopefully learning a lot!

          Thanks for listening!
          Nicole

        • debbie brosnan
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
            Welcome Nicole,

            I bill from home and have for 5 years now. The claims you send are the dr's claims you are reporting their NPI and the facility they practice in if outside of the office.

            Working from home can be good and bad. Sometimes its hard because you see what needs to be done at home yet I can sit in my jammies and not worry about my hair. LOL.

            Welcome aboard.

            Deb

            nicole mezni <nmezni@...> wrote:
            Hi everyone,

            My name is Nicole, and I am new to the group. I have been working in the billing field for several years, but in the next few weeks, I will be billing from home for my first client-a small urology practice.

            I'm extremely nervous, because I'm not sure what to expect. I'm hoping to use all of the knowledge I have, but I know doing it from home is totally different.

            I'm just wondering about NPI numbers and things like that. Do I need to register with Medicare or the insurance companies? As far as I know, I will be 'dialing into' the office's computer system and billing that way. Anyone have experience with that?

            Any advice or experiences welcome! :) I look forward to getting to know you all better, and hopefully learning a lot!

            Thanks for listening!
            Nicole

          • djgeisel
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
              Yes, I have been doing that full time for 7 years now. What can I
              help you with? Diana

              --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "nicole mezni" <nmezni@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi everyone,
              >
              > My name is Nicole, and I am new to the group. I have been working
              in the billing field for several years, but in the next few weeks, I
              will be billing from home for my first client-a small urology
              practice.

              > I'm extremely nervous, because I'm not sure what to expect. I'm
              hoping to use all of the knowledge I have, but I know doing it from
              home is totally different.

              > I'm just wondering about NPI numbers and things like that. Do I
              need to register with Medicare or the insurance companies? As far as
              I know, I will be 'dialing into' the office's computer system and
              billing that way. Anyone have experience with that?

              > Any advice or experiences welcome! :) I look forward to getting
              to know you all better, and hopefully learning a lot!

              > Thanks for listening!
              > Nicole

            • nicole mezni
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
                Thanks for the info Deb and Diana!
                I'm so glad to know that you guys are here! :)

                Diana, I just emailed you back, and Deb, you are SO right about not having to worry about how your hair looks! But, I'm with you on the house work part...I haven't even started full time yet, just getting ready, and am already obsessing about how the house looks!! :)
                Oh well, hopefully I can work out some kind of schedule after I get going.

                Thanks so much again guys!!

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
                  welcome ... i'm the moderator.. Michelle.. and although i don't get to welcome everyone individually.. i'd like to welcome all our new members to the group.. all questions as you can already see are good questions.. and you will typically get several responses that will be helpful.. we bounce things off each other alot here.. so again.. welcome.. come on it.. sit down and ask away!

                  michelle