Re: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 268

  • SendWorkToUs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
      UB-92 is an insurance claim form for hospitals....by the way...you can order
      them through me....for $12.99 per 1000 sheets (min 2500).  I also sell HCFA
      1500's for this same price at www.hcfa4less.com

      JEMA Field Services       800-549-3281....
    • TESeastrunk@prodigy.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
        The UB is the hospital version of the HCFA and the ADR is a discharge form
        that that TCADA uses. Go to both the Medicare website and Texas Commission
        on Alcohol and drugs (under provider / client data)
        Terri

          > A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
          >
          > There is 1 message in this issue.
          >
          > Topics in this digest:
          >
          >       1. UB92   and      ADR
          >            From: mtrice@...

          Hi everyone,

          In my local newspaper the was an ad for Data Entry for Nationwide billing said they would train, however, you have to purchase the Medisoft package...........is this another scam........or  legit.......I need to train in the billing aspect but I don't like the idea.........tht they advertised as if they had the doctors instead of saying you had to contact them yourself.  Any input on how to start would be appreciated.  thanks everyone.

          Do You Yahoo!?