UB92 and ADR

  • mtrice@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      HELP..........

      I currently only do billing for mental health professionals but have
      been called by a Rehabilitation hospital to help with their billing.
      They are not really taking no for an answer, telling me that I will
      learn as I go, but I do not want to mess up their billing. What are
      they referring to when they say UB92 and ADR and Technical Denials?
      Please help I am supposed to meet with them tomorrow and would like
      to at least know what they are talking about somewhat.....