Medical Terminology Made Easy

  • mtrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2001
      I am currently selling my Medical Terminology Made Easy Textbook and Cassette set.  When purchased I paid $39.95 for the set, will consider selling it for $20.00.  The set is in perfect condition, it has been opened, the cassette was listened to half way through, the book actually never really opened.  The spine is in excellent condition, no strains.  After I bought it, my workplace offered the course to all clerical personnel for free so I no longer need the book.  Would make an excellent resource for someone doing medical billing, I do mental health.  Please email me personally if you are interested.

      Thanks!!

      Melissa Trice
      mtrice@...