Used Billing Software & Reference Books

  • chailocks@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
      Hello,

      I am still trying to sell my Medisoft Advanced Patient Accounting
      Software v5.66 single-user license. You will have a legitimate copy
      as Medisoft has given me permission to transfer my license to the
      person I sell the software to. It's going for a very reasonable
      price, and you also get the Video Help CD-ROM for free. Please email
      me privately if you are interested.

      I also have the following used medical books left to sell:

      1. CPT 2001 Standard Ed.
      2. Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 29th Ed.
      3. Understanding Health Insurance 5th Ed. by JoAnn C. Rowell.
      Includes CD-ROM
      4. Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office 6th Ed. by Marilyn T.
      Fordney. Includes CD-ROM

      Again, please email me privately if you're interested.

      Sincerely,
      Annissa Bady
    • chailocks@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2001
        Hello,

        I'm getting rid of my medical billing software and books that I
        bought several months ago. I still have for sale:

        1. Medisoft Advanced Patient Accounting Software v.5.66
        2. CPT 2001 Standard Ed. by AMA press
        3. Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Professional Billing
        5th Ed. by JoAnn C. Rowell. Includes CD-ROM for Windows.
        4. Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 29th Ed by Saunders.

        Everything is in very good condition and is going for a very cheap
        price. This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to get
        good software/reference books for their medical billing business at a
        decent price. If you are interested, please email me privately.

        Sincerely,
        Annissa Bady
      • Judy Gann
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2001
          what's "a good price"?
        • Annissa Bady
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2001
            Hello,

            I've already sold most of the books. I have left one book "Medical Billing:
            The Bottom Line" by Claudia Yalden and the Medisoft Software. I'm asking
            $15 for the the Yalden and $50 for the Medisoft Adv. Patient Acct Software.
            I'm asking even less for the Medisoft because I'm eager to get rid of it. I
            haven't had any problems with the software, I'm just not interested in
            owning my own medical billing business anymore. I just don't have time to
            really work at it at this point. If you're interested, please let me know.
            All transactions are through http://www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com>
            so that you can pay via the internet and have proof of purchase. I mail the
            materials out the same day or the next day after I receive payment.

            Sincerely,
            Annissa B.