Billing forms / supplies

  • anderson6@accesstoledo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2001
      Can anyone tell me who supplies your billing forms? I'm using
      Medical Arts Press but would like to change suppliers.

      Thanks for your help!!

      Andrea Anderson :)
    • smackz_2000@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2001
        I have ordered from Viking Office Products. Their number is 1-800-
        421-1222. They have a website too.
        Cindy
      • MCP
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2001
          Andrea,

          We use Standard Register

          At 01:01 PM 1/26/01, you wrote:
          >Can anyone tell me who supplies your billing forms? I'm using
          >Medical Arts Press but would like to change suppliers.
          >
          >Thanks for your help!!
          >
          >Andrea Anderson :)
          >

          >A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
        • MCP
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2001
            cindy,

            we use Standard Register a box of 2900 for 29.95

            At 01:31 PM 1/26/01, you wrote:
            >I have ordered from Viking Office Products. Their number is 1-800-
            >421-1222. They have a website too.
            >Cindy
            >

            >A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
          • Andrea Anderson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 27, 2001
              Thanks. Do you have the contact information for them?

              Andrea :)

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 27, 2001
                Thanks, Cindy!! :)

                Andrea :)

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 28, 2001
                  Andrea,

                  you can call this number but its better to get a rep in your area
                  417-864-3610 ask for michelle. this should get you started

                  Richard