In House Biller Needed - Houston, TX

  • D H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2001
      I have been contracting out with a physicians office in Houston, TX.
      My last day with them is January 30, 2001.  They are looking for a
      biller to work in house, they will not outsource their billing.  If
      anyone is interested in doing billing in their office please email
      me and I will give you details.  The office is located on the west
      side of Houston.

      Thanks,

      Dee Ann
      dahewitt@...