Re: dilema with my work

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 1999
      He he he

      Hear should be here..... :-) Love the type os!

      Jo An
    • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 1999
        Dear Cheri,
        Curious how everything came out with the job? You mentioned that you have
        an interest in doing billing at home. You have a very good opportunity here.
        You should ask you r doctor if he would be willing to let you do it out of
        your home.
        If you would like to see some of the statistics about medical billing you can
        visit my web site that I was finally able to publish with the AMAZING help of
        Jo An. Let me know what you think.

        www.geocities.com/Eureka/Mine/2436/

        Tara THANKS AGAIN JO AN