Need help with pricing....

  • MedClaimServices@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi everyone-my name is Teresa and I have started my own billing business but
      not for providers. I assist patients with their medical claims. I have faxed
      my flyer to TONS of doctors offices rather than mailing since it is less
      expensive. On my flyer I also state that I can help doctors offices follow up
      on unpaid claims (this is a way to get other income until I get patients to
      bill for). I received a call from 2 doctors offices that are interested in me
      doing insurance collections for them. My question is what do I charge? A
      percentage or flat fee? Please help-since I really would like to sign on
      these providers.

      Teresa Carlucci
      Medical Claims Assistance Professional
      Medical Claim Services