Medisoft on additonal computer

  • Heather Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hello all, I am trying to load Medisoft on an additional computer
      that I have. How do I load the information on my main computer (such
      as files, patient information) onto this additional computer. Is
      there a way to do this. I tried to put my back up disk into the new
      computer hoping that it would load all the information but it did
      not. Does anyone have any ideas. I do not want to type all this info
      in AGAIN. Thanks

      Heather
    • Ladypugs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        try restoring the backup in the new computer. That should help you put it in.