Bak up data in Medisoft

  • Heather Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hello Group,

      I need to start backing up my data in Medisoft. Yes I have been
      billing without backing up the data. I read the information on the
      back up in the manual, but as we all know the manual really isnt a
      big help. So does anyone know how to back the data up, are there
      certain disks I need to use, etc. I would really appreciate any info.
      I have so much info in there and I would hate to have to re-input it
      all. Thanks so much.

      Heather
    • Ladypugs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        Medisoft usually prompts you to backup immediately before logging off. What
        version are you using??