Re: dilema with my work

  • Cherie Salo
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 1999
      Thanks everyone for your advice. I have spoken with our office manager in
      reference to this.
      We have an Admin Exec and an Office Manager now. Anyway, she said she would
      speak
      to the doctor about this matter. I'm not sure whats going to happen and
      whatever the outcome
      is, I will look at it as What is meant to be is meant to be. The Office
      Manager did tell me
      that our accounts have never been in as great of shape as they are now in
      YEARS.
      When I took on the collections this practice was not even consistent in
      sending out
      statements once a month. Just whenever they got to it I guess, not sure.
      But, I know
      that I have done a good job and I know I have lots to learn but there is
      always something
      else out there.
      Thanks again. I really appreciate your support.
      Cherie

    • dawnwick@xxxx.xxx

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 1999
          Cherie,

          I want you to remember that we are hear for you. I know that things can get
          pretty tuff in this business! Just remember you have a support net!

          Take care

          Jo An
        • Cherie Salo
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24, 1999
            Thanks Jo An!
            Cher

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 24, 1999
              He he he

              Hear should be here..... :-) Love the type os!

              Jo An
            • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 25, 1999
                Dear Cheri,
                Curious how everything came out with the job? You mentioned that you have
                an interest in doing billing at home. You have a very good opportunity here.
                You should ask you r doctor if he would be willing to let you do it out of
                your home.
                If you would like to see some of the statistics about medical billing you can
                visit my web site that I was finally able to publish with the AMAZING help of
                Jo An. Let me know what you think.

                www.geocities.com/Eureka/Mine/2436/

                Tara THANKS AGAIN JO AN