Re: Welcome

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 1999
      I just wanted to take some time and welcome everyone! I was hoping that we
      would get some of the lurkers to post but I guess it will just take some time.
      I hope that we can get some topics going here. Did ya all know that there are
      Medicare classes on the web? You can download them free! Yes! I 'll bet
      after a week of billing that is just what you wanna hear! ;-). Sorry!

      Hope to see some of you posting! :-)

      Jo An