Re: [MedicalBillers] Medisoft questions

  • chailocks
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2000
      Nature
      Hello,

      This is a textbook rule.  I am taking a course in insurance and insurance billing and it was listed in the general rules of filling out a HCFA-1500 that you shouldn't put charges w/differing months or years on the same claim.  I suppose like many "textbook" things, making sure to separate months on the same claim is not of the most importance in real life.

      Sincerely,
      Annissa Bady

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2000
        Ann,
        Please post your mail as a regular email and not an attachment. WIth the
        recent KAK virus, downloading anything is not a good idea.
        Thanks

        DottieH1947@...
        Express Medical Billing
      • Ann Sutter
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2000
          If I am the Ann you refer to, I haven't attached anything to e-mails in
          months. There was a similar situation on another listserv in which I was
          receiving emails from others with attachments and asked about it. A couple
          of members said that some computers read things as attachments even if they
          aren't. Could that be what you received? The only message I've sent to
          this listserv for some time was a "reply" message sometime during the last
          week.

        • dottieh1947@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2000
            In a message dated 9/29/00 4:33:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            asutter@... writes:

            > A couple
            > of members said that some computers read things as attachments even if they
            > aren't. Could that be what you received?

            Ann,
            Usually AOL does not automatically make things an attachment. The mail I
            wrote this to had nothing in the body but something to download. Sorry, but
            not sure if it was you or not as I deleted the mail.

            DottieH1947@...
            Express Medical Billing