Medisoft

  • Heather Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hello everyone,

      I have a few questions for ya' all, if your willing to help!!
      How do I get Medisoft to print the "through" date on the claim?
      Does Medicare pay 80% of the Fees and the co-insurance pays the other
      20%? Also in the print menu, do I choose "print 1500 Medicare primary"
      In physical therapy I use 1500 primary, but this is billing for tube
      feeders thru Medicare, so doews anyone have any advice on how to do
      this? I would greatly greatly appreciate it.

      Heather