marketing

  • David L Zaitzeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2000
      Melissa,

      I have barely begun to market myself; I am still much in the process of
      learning.

      However, you say you have experience.

      If so, take the local yellow pages and call all the offices in the
      specialty or specialties you know. Say, "I do medical billing; is your
      office in need of a billing service or some help with your billing?" The
      answer should be yes or no. Your obligation is not to change a no to a
      yes, or to talk to the doctor. The offices that need you will know.

      DZ
    • sistalocs112
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2004
        hello...My name is sharon and i started my business 7/02. My problem
        is marketing????? how do u get the clients??? I've been billing for 4
        years at different doctors offices.(out-patient) mental health and
        family practice..I currently have a therapist that I'm doing billing
        for...she doesn't have many clients so therefore the money isn't
        enough for me to quit my day job..:) If anyone could give me some
        suggestions or referr me to some doctors..it will be greatly
        appreciated. I live in Detroit,Michigan, but is willing to bill where
        ever.. The software that I'm using now is medisoft advance..but i am
        also experienced in Thomas Electronic System...thanks...