Re: [MedicalBillers] Physicial Therapy

  • reeki8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2000
      Heather! What a kind gesture. How very nice of you!
      If someone can
      explain how I can upload a file I will upload a few of my marketing letters

      If you would like to email the letters to me by sending the document file....I would be happy to put up a link to them. In fact it would be a great idea to start a page with information from our list on it!

      My email address is: reeki8@...

      Thank you

      PS I have extensive experience in PT and OT Billing here in Michigan. Please email me at the above email address. I am not sure what State you are in but we have many rules in this one.

      Jo An
    • Heather Hartman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2000
        Hi Jo An, I just emailed but then just read this one. I bill in the state of
        Texas. Does anyone know if there is a web page or somewhere I could go to
        learn about billing for this type of specialty? Thank you.
        Heather
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2 5:29 AM
          Hi Heather,
          Hope u are doing OK with your billing..............has
          anyone been able to help u put a sample of your
          marketing letter on the net............

          http://click.egroups.com/1/6346/8/_/100837/_/964185344/

          http://invites.yahoo.com/