Re: [MedicalBillers] newbie

  • reeki8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2000
      Hello all,
      I am new to this group and medical billing. I have just started a new home
      office.
      I am having a hard time getting a client. I have none as of yet. I could use
      some basic tips on how to get em. I would appreciate ANY advice you wish you
      knew when you first started. It will be nice hearing from all of you.

      Amy Hussein

      Welcome Amy,

      I will be looking forward to your posts and checking out your web sites.

      GOOD LUCK!

      Jo An
    • Dottie Hanussak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2000
        Amy,

        Go to your local hospital and see if the have a person who is a "physician
        laisan" (sp?)
        She could point you to the MD's who are in need of people to bill for them.

        If there is none, have an ad of your services ready and ask the personell
        dept (or whomever would be in charge of the hospital bulletin board) and get
        your ad posted on this.

        Medicare also has a list of those MD's in your area who are not doing
        electronic biling. Get this and call or send your ad to them.

        DottieH5
        dottieh5@...
        Express Medical Billing

        > I am new to this group and medical billing. I have just started a new home
        > office.
        > I am having a hard time getting a client. I have none as of yet. I could
        use
        > some basic tips on how to get em. I would appreciate ANY advice you wish
        you
        > knew when you first started. It will be nice hearing from all of you.
        >
        > Amy Hussein
        > http://hometown.aol.com/agmedbill/myhomepage/business.html
        > My home medical billing business page
        > http://ourworld.cs.com/gmkh65 (My Web Page)
        > http://hometown.aol.com/fathia71/myhomepage/family.html (My ADHD Page)
        >
        > Egroup For Parents Of Children With ADHD
        > www.children-with-adhd@egroups.com
        >
        > ICQ # 64900917

        > Remember the good 'ol days
        >
        > A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!

        Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
        Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633