pain management

  • chiroblr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2013

      Morning all, I'm looking for someone that bills for a MD/DO that does pain management.  I don't want to invent things that are already out there.  Tx.

      Maryann Burke

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2013
        What do you need?

        Charlene Hargrove, CMBA

        On Nov 27, 2013, at 11:06 AM, <chiroblr@...> wrote:

        Morning all, I'm looking for someone that bills for a MD/DO that does pain management.  I don't want to invent things that are already out there.  Tx.

        Maryann Burke

      • Maryann Burke
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2013
          Really what do I need.  I need to have my head examined.  I have been billing for 25 years, DC, PT, but never pain management.  I called a friend and he has shared with me a patient encounter form he uses.  Is there somewhere I can go an learn....  Also, I understand that NY allows 5 1/2 X medicare allowed but is there somewhere I can go and just get a list of allowed from medicare.  I found the decision health website,  is there something better?  They have what looks like a good set of bills for the rules etc.  I'm smart enough to learn this quickly just need a pointer as to where to start.

          Thanks for responding so quickly.

          Maryann Burke