clients on my last nerve

  • chiroblr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      So, Just wondering what other people do when a client is on your last nerve. I've had this office as a client for about 5 years, the front desk people have come and gone. The doctor has gone from "working" five days a week all day to maybe 3 1/2 days. NO more than 5 hours on any of these days. So, today he sends me an email asking about a few old PIP claims, I emailed him back quickly that I don't have time today, it's Monday. Blue eobs, Medicare eobs and billing clients for the collections. From there the emails went down hill.

      It's not going to take much more from him for me to say bye bye.

      Ok, I feel better, needed to rant. So what does everyone else do.

      Maryann
      www.chiroblr.com