Re: [MedicalBillers] Physicial Therapy

  • Suzanne Garnier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20 5:20 PM
      Hi Heather,
      I am just amazed at your sucess in marketing
      yourself.......could u share how u are doing this with
      us............congrads by the way...........nice to
      hear someone doing great........
      I am not a medical biller per say need to take the
      courses but I do claim follow up quite well and am
      very sucessful at it.........99% of all claims I
      investigate are solved either by getting the claim
      adjusted, or at the very least an explanation for the
      denial and if possible a way to correct the
      situation.... If you ever need a medical claims
      troubleshooter let me know........since the claims I
      do handle get resolved I am always open to handle new
      clients. After all when claims are resolved they are
      gone forever and so is my job. My goal is to never
      see the claim again. Again, congrads on your success.
      > again. I am
      > signing up five Physicial Therapy offices this next
      > week and I wes
      > hoping that some of you could give me some input or
      > suggestions
      > regarding this field. I would greatly appreciate all
      > input. Thank you.
      > Heather

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Heather Hartman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20 7:06 PM
        Well thank you so much for all the nice things you just said. I will in fact
        keep you in mind and possibily use you for claim follow up, email my
        personall address at hcservices@... and give me a phone number. You
        asked how I do my marketing, well I dont go by the book at all. I purchase
        preprinted grapg paper (theme paper) like golf letters or fish letters,
        little hand print paper and I make up a cute them to go along with the
        paper, and explain what I can do for them short and sweet. If someone can
        explain how I can upload a file I will upload a few of my marketing letters.
        Anyway, its been a helish day, I signed the five therapy companies up and
        then my nice $35,000.00 brand new truck brakes down for the second time this
        week, so had to get a rent a car, so I just got home, fun fun fun. Anyway,
        have a goodnight, and if I can help further just let me know, and this goes
        for all the members. Bye Bye

      • reeki8@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21 2:45 AM
          Congratulations HEather! ;) What State do you do Billing in?
          Jo An
        • reeki8@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21 3:00 AM
            Heather! What a kind gesture. How very nice of you!
            If someone can
            explain how I can upload a file I will upload a few of my marketing letters

            If you would like to email the letters to me by sending the document file....I would be happy to put up a link to them. In fact it would be a great idea to start a page with information from our list on it!

            My email address is: reeki8@...

            Thank you

            PS I have extensive experience in PT and OT Billing here in Michigan. Please email me at the above email address. I am not sure what State you are in but we have many rules in this one.

            Jo An
          • Heather Hartman
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21 7:17 AM
              Hi Jo An, I just emailed but then just read this one. I bill in the state of
              Texas. Does anyone know if there is a web page or somewhere I could go to
              learn about billing for this type of specialty? Thank you.
              Heather

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
                Hi Heather,
                Hope u are doing OK with your billing..............has
                anyone been able to help u put a sample of your
                marketing letter on the net............

                http://click.egroups.com/1/6346/8/_/100837/_/964185344/

                http://invites.yahoo.com/