Facility Billing

  • Jacqueline Brown-ware
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      Good Afternoon, I need some help Please!

      I will soon be billing for a new ambulatory surgery center; the paperwork is in the process and it is just a matter of (a short) time. I have only done billing for private physicians, both par and non -par, but never for a facility.

      What services and supplies do I bill for? Is billing done in units of time (length of surgery) and what CPT codes do I bill for?

      I would appreciate any help whatsoever.....I am totally cluless!

      Thanks in advance.

      Jackie